Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bellevue Herald-Leader

I had the brainstorm that we should probably subscribe to the Bellevue newspaper, the Herald-Leader. So that's what I did. Should be getting our first copy in the mail any day now. When I called the nice woman on the phone took my information and remarked that she didn't get many subscription requests from people in Wyoming. She asked if I knew their editor, Sara Millhouse, which I said yes (at least, virtually). Then I said we were planning to move to Bellevue next year, to which she replied - "oh, we know about you. We've been talking about you! It's a small town."
It is nice to feel so welcome. God, I hope we don't let people down...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! You won't let people down! It can be intimidating to be in a town where someone new is SO interesting, but I haven't found Bellevuians (?) over-critical. You can blame me for the story about us knowing each other got around town...

    ReplyDelete